Terraforming Mars Ares Expedition + Expansions Board Game Insert / Organizer
Original price $55.00 - Original price $55.00
$55.00 - $55.00
Current price $55.00
Organizer/insert only. Does not include the board game!
This is an insert / organizer for Terraforming Mars: Ares Expedition, along with the Discovery, Foundations, and Crisis expansions, in the larger Kickstarter expansion box. It has no lid lift, supports premium sleeves on the cards (Dragon Shield matte sleeves shown in the images), supports vertical storage, and was designed to aid setup and teardown. Here are some features of the insert.
- Two of each of the primary in-game trays, one for each end of the table, including:
- Two card shoes for the project cards. These can be laid flat on the table or may be set up vertically. When laid flat, discards can be placed directly behind the adjustable divider to keep the table neat. The card shoes can hold all the project cards in the game. But if you don’t want to play with them all together, you can remove any of the cards that interact with the awards, upgraded phase cards, and/or 5+ player cards and place them in the separate tray labeled “Special Projects.” That way you can keep your card shoes stocked with only the projects you want to use, and the others can be stored elsewhere.
- Two MegaCredit and forest token trays. I placed these in dedicated trays so you won’t need to have expansion tokens on the table if you only want to play the base game.
- Two 3VP and tag trays. Place these on the table when using the milestones or cards with the wild tags from the expansions.
- Four separate, labeled card trays that are tall enough to accommodate the provided card dividers without bending or crushing them:
- Phase and upgraded phase cards
- Crisis cards (but not the Crisis card accessory pack, which includes duplicates of many of the project cards)
- Special Projects (space for the project cards that interact with the awards, upgraded phase cards, and 5+ player cards, so you can store them apart from your main project card trays if you don’t want to use them)
- Two primary setup trays that hold the player cubes, base oceans, clear parameter tracking cubes, milestones, and awards.
- Separate Crisis tray that holds the Crisis oceans, 1VP tokens, Crisis tokens, and detriment tokens.
- Separate tray to hold the phase tracker tiles with room for a bit of extra storage. Since many people don’t seem to use the tracker tiles, this tray can be left in the bottom of the box.
- Player aid tray that holds sleeved player aids. This also resides in the bottom of the box, as I suspect many people do not use these player aids after they have played the game once or twice. The tray can remain in the bottom of the box if you don’t use them.
- Holds the expansion Kickstarter extras, including the reduced size clear cubes for the temperature and oxygen tracks, updated game board with larger tracking locations on one side (this replaces the original main board), and six promo corporation cards. It also holds the Kickstarter extras from the original Ares Expedition Kickstarter.
Designed by JS5002 on Thingiverse. We have agreement with him to sell his designs in exchange for a royalty. - https://www.printables.com/model/467259-terraforming-mars-ares-expedition-insert-organizer