Bitoku Board Game Insert / Organizer
This is an organizer for the board game Bitoku. It works with sleeved cards (not my copy so it's not sleeved) and supports vertical storage!
4x Player - Holds all player pieces and can also be used during gameplay to store resources and cards.
1x Res - Holds the resources and the x3 markers for each.
1x Amulets - Holds the amulet and hikaru tokens.
2x Cards - Holds Yokai and Bitoku cards and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Meeples - Holds the 2 meeples and lake tiles
1x Vision - Hold the vision cards and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Setup - Holds all tokens only used during setup.
1x Solo - Holds the solo components.
1x Buildings - Holds building tiles and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Mitama - Holds mitama tiles and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Dragonfly - Holds dragonfly tiles and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Crystals - Holds crystal tiles and is meant to be put right on the board.
1x Spacer - holds the small die cut tiles and is used to keep everything else in place.
Quick rundown of how to put it all together:
- Put the player boards on the bottom next to the spacer.
- Put the player helps and the main board on top of the player boards.
- Put the medium die cut pieces upright next to the boards and the large and small one flat on top.
- Put the cards and meeple boxes lined up on one side.
- Player boxes go on top of the die cut pieces and Res and Amulets boxes right next to it.
- Next put the small die cut pieces into the spacer and fill it according to the pictures.
This product was designed by Fabmaszter on Thingiverse and printed in non-toxic PLA. We have a licensing agreement set up with him so he receives some of the proceeds from the sale of his designs.